Custom Invoice Template

Hi everyone,
I have been using invoice ninja for my business for years now. I am trying to get my mom’s business (45+ years) setup with invoice ninja. I am using the self-host option. I am trying to create an invoice that looks somewhat similar to what they have. Up until now, they have been using spreadsheets for invoices, so there really wasn’t any way to go back by an invoice number or really anything else.

Here is their current invoice template (with all identifying details removed): https://pasteboard.co/IQtPAH0.png

The main thing I am concerned about would be them losing the box at the bottom with the different shirt sizes.

So, before I go too full-fledged into transitioning them over, would it even be possible to create a custom invoice template that would be as functional as their current template, or should I just let good enough be good enough?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. if I left out any information, please let me know. I’m running on about 6 cups of coffee and 4 hours of sleep :slight_smile:

It would require modifications to the code to support. Maybe you can just use the notes/terms field or a custom field?