Client with CHF, currency not shown

I’m using Invoice Ninja v5.3.16-C59 self hosted.
The invoices for most of my clients are in EUR. I have one client with CHF but when generating the PDF, the currency is not shown! There is just the amount with no currency.

What should I do?
Big Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this!

cc @david

@jinformatique

Can you post a screen shot please, also also confirm whether you have selected Symbol or Currency code in your preferences.

Great, I forgot to play with the client settings. It was on “use default”, I switched it to “Code” as “Currency” was blank also.

In my general settings, Symbol was checked.

All is good now. Thank you.

Thanks for the update!

Note: in the top screenshot the settings are filtered by the client, those change would only apply to that specific client not the entire company.

Hi,

I’ve got a similar issue with CHF (Swiss Franc is my default currency).
If I select “Symbol” then no currency is displayed on the pdf, and if I select “Code” then the CHF is displayed before the amount.

Could you make one of them display the “CHF” after the amount ?

(I’ve made those screenshot on demo.invoiceninja.com)

With “Symbol”

With “Code”

Kind regards

Vincent

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this!

cc @david @ben

I believe this is related to the country the client is in, we perform switching if the country matches the following.

You can adjust this yourself by toggling the swap_currency_symbol in the countries table for the country you wish.

@david please check this :wink: https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/a-tale-of-two-countries_-you-re-swiss--stockholm-is-so-beautiful--/44023718

Ok, I’ll look at it ! Thanks

1 Like