Client number not generating how it should be

Hi, I have set up the client number expected as ( WM0-101, WM0-102, and WM0-103 ). but instead of these, I’m getting these (screenshot attached). also, I have set up 2 clients group but I didn’t change any generated number pattern for groups.

please let me know what could be the issue


I believe this can happen if the app is trying to create a number which already exists, it may help to increase the counter in the settings.

I already purge all data and tried but had no luck, however, I have sorted by placing {$counter} before the format. ABC- {$counter}. i missed that counter. it works fine

1 Like

Glad to hear it’s sorted, thanks for the update!

1 Like