CLIENT LOGIN

SO CURRENTLY THE WAY THE SOFTWARE IS SETUP IS TO HAVE ONE CUSTOMER AND MANY CONTACTS WITH LOGINS. I WANT TO REVERSE THAT I WANT A CLIENT TO HAVE ONE LOG IN BUT HAVE MANY CONTACTS IN THE SYSTEM BUT THEY ALL USE ONE LOGIN

That seems way better. I had an issue all week where there was one invoice with two contacts however the one responsible for paying couldn’t login. Her email wasn’t showing a password. I then created her as a new client and it doesn’t show the invoice she’s tagged in.

IM TRYING TO USE THE SYSTEM TO MANAGE AND BILL FOR DOG TRAINING AND I WOULD HAVE MULTIPLE DOGS FOR ONE CLIENT AND WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SUBMIT INVOICE TO ONE CLIENT AND SELECT WHICH DOG ITS IN REFERENCE TO.

Maybe you could add each dog as a contact under the client?

Thats kinda my problem so for every contact they would have a seperate log in. Currently in the system each contact under an account has a seperate login. I am wanting A client Login that shows all contacts and Quotes or Invoices for all Contacts

Maybe you could also add the owner as a contact and make sure they’re always checked.