Can't view Credit Card in Client Portal

Hey,
Inside the client portal > Payment Methods page.
When I click “view” on one of my clients credit cards to edit or delete it, I get an “500 — Server Error”

I tried doing a force update, “sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /usr/share/nginx/invoiceninja” command, and clean install, but none of them helped.

Would anyone be able to help me?

Hi,

Are there any details about the 500 in storage/logs?

This is what I found in the logs:
[2022-07-29 04:19:22] production.ERROR: Undefined property: stdClass::$scheme (View: /usr/share/nginx/invoiceninja/resources/views/portal/ninja2020/payment_methods/show.blade.php) {“userId”:40,“exception”:"[object] (Illuminate\View\ViewException(code: 0): Undefined property: stdClass::$scheme (View: /usr/share/nginx/invoiceninja/resources/views/portal/ninja2020/payment_methods/show.blade.php) at /usr/share/nginx/invoiceninja/storage/framework/views/46d4c13e1d5523ec8603b70b82e851f49be5f994.php:40)

@SecureCPU

which gateway is this for? we’ll put a catch in for this for the next release.

@david
This is for the Stripe Gateway.

Thank you!

After the 5.5.5 update, I can view the credit cards, but when I try to delete one, it says:
“validation token was expired. Please try again.”

And when I try to set another card as the default, the button fades out but nothing else happens.
Also, my Logo disappeared, just doesn’t show anything until I reuploaded the logo.

for some reason it’s working now just fine. not sure what happened.