Can't login into the site!

Please delete the error log, cause the error and then post the relevant details.

I renamed the .dev, make the /setup…filled the info… even with user and password… but then I get the error “Whoops, looks like something went wrong.”
nothing is saved in the users table in the DB…
I deleted the content of the error log (not the file), but nothing is there as well!

PS: the site is Https…so maybe there should be something to be done!
if i delete the tabels of the DB and make a frash install…do you thing i can recover the invoices and clients via the back up?

Certainly worth trying…

If you post error details I can try to point you in the right direction.

I am deleting everything and will do a new fresh install.
let you know the result.
Thank you for your patience and help.

HI,
I installed a clean site and in a new database, all is working, I tried to upload the backup but without success!No table is wanting to install from the old DB to the new one!
So I, went back to the old DB, i backed up only the tables clients and invoices for example and then reuploaded them to the new DB, they are uploaded successfully but there is no replication on the site! I can’t find any client or invoice:)
is there a way to link them or make an update to link them!
Thank you

Sorry, you’d need many more tables to make it work.

So why does the backup not insert the tables or the fields into the DB?

If you don’t have the users table there would be foreign key constraint errors.

HI Hillel,
Nothing worked in the new installation. So I need to restart all aain!
I want to ask you for a final favour!
I have the backups eithe the files or the DB! can i install easyphp, then try to install a copy there?
how can I change the Url§? is it through.dev? do i need to change anything else in the DB file?
your help is much appreciated.
Thank you.

There are no URLs in the database, the APP_URL is in the .env file?

Dear Hillel,
I succedded in importing the clients and invoices tables into the database…but they are not replicated in the site!
I created the same username with the same password!
is there a way to make the updated replicate to the site!
Another final help
i installed wampserver. i uploaded the old site and the old database… but I can’t figure out how to change the urls! do you have any tuto about installing invoiceninja in a localhost using wampserver?

You’ll need to import all of the tables for the data to show correctly in the app.