When converting a quotation to an invoice, in the past it would take the “invoice conditions” value from the company defaults settings, however this is no longer happening.
When creating an invoice from scratch the value is properly being pre-filled.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to settings → Company → Default values and make sure the “invoice conditions” are filled in. (Not sure if it matters but we have default values for both the header and footer for invoices and quotations)
- Create an invoice and check that the value is properly being propagated (this is ok)
- Create an quotation for a client.
- Mark it as sent
- In the quotation overview click the 3 dots and select “convert to invoice”
- Go to the created invoice and click on edit. The default value is now NOT being filled in. Instead it still contains the conditions of the quotation and you will have to change it manually.