Automatic statement email trying to send invoice?

I’m sure I mentioned this in one or more of my other email sending related posts but here is another example. I have just one scheduled email currently. It is set to send a weekly statement to a single client who keeps recurring credit. First issue is the failed email. I keep running into this smtp error for pretty much any emails sending from IN…most of the time invoices will go through but other emails typically take several retries. SMTP settings are correct and have not/do not change.

The second issue and I guess the highlight here is that the system states it failed to send invoice 0021. This is an invoice (for the same client) but it is from 2+ months ago and was paid back then. Why is a scheduled STATEMENT email trying to send an old invoice? This is the same invoice number I’ve seen shown as failing to send every other time I’ve tried to manually or automatically send this client STATEMENT email. This invoice number does not even fall within the range of the statement report being sent which is set as “this month”.

Hi,

@david do you have any ideas?

It looks to be failing with the email server itself. I would follow the Google link for more information.

Pretty sure the smtp error has nothing to do with IN trying to send an old invoice when a scheduled statement is setup to send?

I understand you can’t support the email errors I’ve been battling that error since I started with IN but I would like support on the other item or at least understand why that old invoice is what recent activity shows the system was trying to do. As I mentioned, this has occurred multiple times when trying send a statement manually or via schedule.

Thanks