Annual White Label License - charged twice and got nothing!

HELP PLEASE
I have a self-hosted copy of Invoice Ninja and I saw “Purchase a white label license for $20 to enable custom styling and help support our project”. as I love your project, I said I will support them, so today, i decided to BUY AN Annual White Label license from your system and I went through the process entered one Vcard and your system then it gives me this error " Stripe: There was an error processing your payment. Please try again later"

So, I thought this could be from my card - so I did it again but this time with another card but the same error I got “Stripe: There was an error processing your payment. Please try again later.” so it seems it is a glitch from your payment system!

Now to my surprise, I got a message from the back saying that the money was deducted from both cards!!! So I was charged 40 USD on two transactions! one from Visa card ending 3071 and one more transaction from card ending 8486
So Now don’t have any license from you so far - I don’t mind you get the 40 USD, and if you can’t do a refund please send me two license numbers, so I can get your app installed on my websites!
or simply send me one code and do a refund for one
Kind regards
Alaa Khalifa

send an email to contact@invoiceninja.com and we will be able to resolve this for you.