Android app language setting

Self hosted version 4.56
Android app 0.1.30

All seems to work well but I do not see any localisations I have made. Currency is shown in dollars not GB pounds and no customisations made in resources/lang/en_GB files are seen

How does the api handle this for other languages/localisations?

The code is baked into the mobile app from the code on GitHub, changes to your local install won’t affect it.

The problem only really seems to affect the dashboard. Drilling down into the detail seems to honour my language choice but the dashboard displays in dollars. I assume this must be a bug?

And the dashboard overview displays no totals -all show zero
And the activity reports show my own events correctly but those from other users are shown as being generated by the name of the client not the name of the user

If you want to temporarily add contact@invoiceninja.com as a user I can try to debug the problem.

Actually I may see the problem, let’s see if v0.1.31 helps…

The latest release is now v0.1.32, let me know if you still see the problem.

Thanks - I now have 0.1.33 but the problem remains, I have screenshots to demonstrate which I can send you if that helps. Our system is obviously not exposed to the Internet so it will be difficult to get you to login.

Try adding a client in a different currency to see if the app adds a currency selector on the dashboard page.

Yes - that seems to have triggered the correct behaviour which strangely now remains working properly even after removing the client with the alternative currency.

Now I just have the issue that the activity reports show my own events correctly but those from other users are shown as being generated by the name of the client not the name of the user

Ok, good to know. We’ll work on fixing this in our next release.

Can you please send a screenshot of the problem to contact@invoiceninja.com.