Always on first installation screen

Hello,

i try to install v5 and although I set up everything ok in the forst setup screen, and all the tests are completed ok, i keep getting returned to the top of the screen to re-enter the setup details.

Anyone know why ?

Hi,

Are there any error in the web server error logs or the application logs in storage/logs/

[2021-03-15 08:23:34] production.INFO: The command “mysql --user=”${:LARAVEL_LOAD_USER}" --password="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PASSWORD}" --host="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_HOST}" --port="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PORT}" --database="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_DATABASE}" < “${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PATH}”" failed.

Exit Code: 1(General error)

Working directory: /home/xxx/xxx/public

Output:

Error Output:

ERROR 1050 (42S01) at line 9: Table ‘accounts’ already exists

[2021-03-15 09:38:43] production.INFO: The command “mysql --user=”${:LARAVEL_LOAD_USER}" --password="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PASSWORD}" --host="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_HOST}" --port="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PORT}" --database="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_DATABASE}" < “${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PATH}”" failed.

Output:

Error Output:

ERROR 1050 (42S01) at line 9: Table ‘accounts’ already exists

[2021-03-15 09:59:21] production.INFO: The command “mysql --user=”${:LARAVEL_LOAD_USER}" --password="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PASSWORD}" --host="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_HOST}" --port="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PORT}" --database="${:LARAVEL_LOAD_DATABASE}" < “${:LARAVEL_LOAD_PATH}”" failed.

Output:

Error Output:

ERROR 1813 (HY000) at line 1604: Tablespace for table ‘xxx_invoicedb.vendors’ exists. Please DISCARD the tablespace before IMPORT.

I deleted all tables in the database before retrying but the problem remains.

Maybe try recreating the database?

I’ve just had exactly the same issue this morning on our test server. I must have recreated the DB 6 times to no avail (but did discover a bug in the setup page script which has been fixed)

We use Cloudflare as a CDN. On a whim I turned off their caching engine so my server is sending the pages rather than Cloudflare.

Problem solved.

So if you are using a cache, try turning it off.

1 Like