Add Zelle to payment types?

Is it possible to add Zelle to the Payment Types? More people are using it because its supported by most banks.

Thanks!

Sure, we’ll add it in the next release.

Thank you!

Hello, just wondering if the current v4.5.17 of Invoice Ninja supports Zelle yet, as I have not been able to find it?

Sorry, it isn’t supported

It’s currently listed as a payment type. Although it’s not accepted as a payment gateway unfortunately. It must be manually processed which is really unfortunate.

In the app payment types and payment gateways are two different things

Thanks guys, so while “available” as a payment type (still cannot find it), it is not able to be used as an automated form of payment? Is the payment gateway functionality for Zelle on the roadmap? Thank you.

We don’t have immediate plans to add it but you may be able to add it yourself in a self host install.

https://invoice-ninja.readthedocs.io/en/latest/configure.html#omnipay

Apologies Hillel, I should have started with that, I am running the self-hosted version (4.5.17).

The Omnipay option seems very promising, but alas without some examples of how to integrate Zelle I am at a loss on how to use it. Is there any tutorial on this self-hosted Zelle integration with Omnipay, or at least something very similar I can use as a guide? Much appreciated.

Sorry, the link I sent is all we have

No worries. My thanks!