Add my Logo on the Dashboard and Client portal dashboard Self-Hosted v4.5.17

Hello Team,

I recently moved to Invoice Ninja (Self-Hosted - v4.5.17), I really like the layout and all, I was introduce to it by Tom Lawerence videos.
I have a few issues I really hope you can solve for me.
I purchase the white label and was hoping that this would allow me to insert my logo on my dashboard, so whenever a client gets their Invoices they will see my logo once they opened it in their portal. Plus I saw Tom has his logo on his dashboard when he login to invoice Ninja I would also like to have that setup.

My second issue is my local bank payment gateway is not listed in the list available, they explain that an upgrade was done and it’s not showing in your software, I will share the message they sent.

Message from my bank " the available payment method, MIGS, is the old version of our payment gateway which requires an Access Code and Secure Hash Secret. The newer solution, which is MPGS, requires an API key and Merchant ID".

1 Like

The white label removes our branding from the client portal, it may be possible to add your logo by changing the code but it isn’t supported.

We depend on Omnipay for our payment integrations, if you want to try updating your driver there’s a bit of info here: https://invoice-ninja.readthedocs.io/en/latest/configure.html#omnipay

Heya,

I just did mine through CSS, it does need a bit of a cleanup though and fine tuning but it will get your logo sorted and possibly other things you want to change. The .navbar-inverse is the part you are after though.

here is all my CSS for my client portal but you are after the first bit where the image URL is

.navbar-inverse {
background-image: url(“https://www.hostedwp.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Logo-WW.png”);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position: left;
background-size: 200px;
background-color: #0040A1;
border-color: #080808;
}

.navbar-inverse .navbar-nav>li>a {
color: #f5f5f5;
}

#main-row i {
background-color: #0040a1 !important;
}

#main-row .amount-label {
color: #111;
font-size: 25px;
font-weight: 400 !important;
}

.navbar-inverse .navbar-nav>.active>a, .navbar-inverse .navbar-nav>.active>a:focus, .navbar-inverse .navbar-nav>.active>a:hover {
background: 0 0;
border-top-color: #fcf8e3;
}

#main-row h3 {
font-weight: 700;
color: #111 !important;
margin-top: 0;
margin-bottom: 30px;
}

#account-row .logo {
padding-left: 70px;
visibility: hidden;
}
#account-row .invoices-from {
padding-left: 0;
visibility: hidden;
}

#account-row > div:before {
content: ‘’;
border-left: 0px solid #dbd9d9 !important;
position: absolute;
height: 100%;
top: 0;
margin-left: -80px;
}

#footer {
visibility: hidden !important;
}

looks like this
null

Thank you @ Hillel Coren these seem to be an issue with getting a gateway with my country (JMD) currency added. the only bank that supports gateway still don’t have an option to resolved this. so I have to shut down the server.

Do you know if it is possible for me to get a refund on the white label License?

Thank you @ sulli86 this is exactly what I was talking about, I will continue to do more research and hope that company with my currency is able to work with Invoice-Ninja.

Please email contact@invoiceninja.com for a refund