500 Internal Server Error after Migrate

Hi, Need help as I cannot access anything even support email. This happen after migrate to another sub domain. Thanks

Hi,

Are there any details about the error in storage/logs/

I can only see Laravel.log Since I can do anything on UI I use FTP to access that folder. pasting it to pastebin.

PasteBin

Please paste the specific error by deleting the file, re-triggering the error and then copy/pasting the contents.

Hi think this is the latest error I get from the log:

[2021-05-30 01:18:49] production.ERROR: Trying to get property ‘invoice’ of non-object {“userId”:1,“exception”:"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): Trying to get property ‘invoice’ of non-object at /home/sales/domains/office.ideyasweb.com/public_html/app/Utils/HtmlEngine.php:52)
[stacktrace]

@david @ben any thoughts?

Error occurs when I edit something on the settings or any action like email invoice it prompt 500 server error.

not sure, looks like something got corrupted along the way when you migrated to the new sub domain.

I see. Okay I will try to reinstall and import the db and see if the issue still there. Thanks

@hillel @david I’m trying to isolate the issue seems like it has an issue on db when I import the old db to the new db fresh install invoice ninja. Is there a need to change anything on the table or something to fix it? Thanks

Hard to say without knowing exactly what has happened.

Not sure what happen after reinstalling and importing the DB it seems to be working fine this morning. Thanks