500 error on login screen after migration/update

Hello, I’ve moved my installation to a new subdomain, install the lastest version (zip file) of Invoice Ninja, created a new database (with a new name, same password than the old one) and imported my old database, imported the .env file from my old installation (V5.4.12) and updated the .env file with my new database name and user. When trying to access my new installation with my good password, I have this 500 error :

500: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘yvmtcrgm_ninj694.bank_integrations’ doesn’t exist (SQL: select * from bank_integrations where bank_integrations.company_id in (1, 4) and created_at >= 1970-01-01 00:00:00 and bank_integrations.deleted_at is null)

If I put the wrong password, I have this : 401: These credentials do not match our records
Which seems ok.

One thing I know, I can’t have the gmp extension available. I don’t know if there’s a link with the problem.

PHP v8.1
10.5.18-MariaDB

Help please !

I’ve run the command «php artisan migrate» from the SSH terminal, I’ve got a green «DONE» everywhere, and it seems to work now.