Will missed recurring invoices be still sent out after a couple of days?

I had a docker problem, totally unrelated to invoiceninja so my invoices didn’t get sent out on the 1st of april.
I have fixed my problems and IN is up and running. Will the missed invoices still go out or do I have to manually interfere?

it hasn’t happen in 3 days, it looks like I need to manually create an invoice from the recurring one.

Taking a stab in the dark, but have you tried manually running php /var/www/ninja/artisan ninja:send-invoices and php /var/www/ninja/artisan ninja:send-reminders?

nope, I did nothing for 3 days, waiting to see if it would work automatically.
meanwhile I have sorted thigns manually, will try your suggestion if this ever happens again.

Thanks!

OK, I need to open this thread again. So after that fail in April, the invoice didn’t get sent out in May either and June was missed too.

I manually sent the April and May invoices and now need to know how to send out the June invoice in such a way that July will start automatically sending out again.

Here are a couple of screenshots to explain.

This is the recurring invoice view: https://pasteboard.co/Ijc2PrNp.png
These are the details of this recurring invoice: https://pasteboard.co/Ijc3BqZ.png

Now how do I get my recurring invoice back on track and send out the one for June?

Any help much appreciated!

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is something messed with your crontab when you had the Docker issue.

well, the issue with the fail is pretty clear: watchtower had issues automatically updating invoiceninja so I stopped using watchtower and am manually upgrading invoiceninja. There should not be any problems with the current setup.

Anyway, maybe you can tell me how to “manually” send out an invoice based on a recurring one so that the system actually figures out that the manual one and the recurring oen are related.
Previously I tried selecting the recurring one then cloning it but then invoiceninja does not seem to figure out they are related.

Once I have figured out how to do this, I can edit my recurring ones and set their start date to the next period and things should work from there…

hm, I restarted my dIN docker containers and the outstanding invoices got sent out. Unfortunaly I am unsure how to fix it so its sends out on the 1st and not the 13th so I will adjust the starting date of my recurring invoices.

Problem seems fixed.