White label Self Host

Hi Hillel, I had some problems renewing my White Label License today. I managed to work around it for now, but you may want to look into it.
Today was the very last day my license would expire, earlier this week there was a renewal link in the footer, but that one was gone today. I triggered the renewal by running buyWhiteLabel() in the console, and applying the license via the link mentioned above (/dashboard?license_key=YOUR_LICENSE&product_id=3).
I have a second instance which is about to expire in 5 days on which I probably can reproduce the problem (or test a quick fix), let me know if you need any more information.
Thank you for this great affordable tool!

Can you explain the problem, are you not able to buy a new license?

Are you’re using the latest version of the app?

I’m sorry, I was incomplete. Let me start over.

I had a White Label License which was valid until today (15-07-2019).
Earlier this week, there was a renewal link in the footer, but due to a busy schedule I didn’t renew it yet.
Today, when I wanted to renew the License, there was no renewal link in the footer (and since the License was still valid, there was also no “buy” or “upgrade” link in the “Plan Status” panel).
I was using version 4.5.5, and updated to the latest version (4.5.13) but the problem persisted.
I noticed in this change the link was supposed to call buyWhiteLabel(), so I manually called it from the console. This redirected me to the invoice, which gave me my new key after making the payment.
Without the renewal link in the footer, there was also no path to apply my new key, which I was able to solve by using the method you mentioned above. (/dashboard?license_key=YOUR_LICENSE&product_id=3)

In short: The problem seems to be that when there are 0 days left on the License, there is no appropriate path to renew the license.

Thanks for the details!

I’m transitioning from V4 to V5, I purchased a lic for V5 and It appeared to apply itself once payment was completed. I just renewed my lic for V4, the same did not occur. Where do post my lic number, or can you send me instructions. Thanks.

In v4 there should be a link in the footer to apply the license if there isn’t one active.