V4 Whoops, looks like something went wrong

After walking through all the test on setup and hit submit I get “ Whoops, looks like something went wrong.”

Hi,

Are there any details about the error in storage/logs/laravel-error.log

I have deleted it from my server I would rather use version five but I’m also having errors installing it.

If you can share error details we’re happy to help…

HI, Im also getting the error message. When Ive finished a quote, I hit send or email then the message comes up. If I go back i see the quote is marked Sent but as soon I try to go back into the quote I get the error message.

I can create a new quote all works until I hit send.
Same thing with Invoices.

Very Fresh install V4, very 1st quote. I completely reinstalled it again, fresh database and same error.

2021-03-03 09:39:54] production.ERROR: ErrorException [0] : /home/ezinvshm/public_html/invoice/app/Models/Traits/Inviteable.php [Line 77] => implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters {“context”:“PHP”,“user_id”:2,“account_id”:1,“user_name”:“Terence Geyser”,“method”:“GET”,“user_agent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/89.0.4389.72 Safari/537.36”,“locale”:“en”,“ip”:“165.73.25.115”,“count”:1,“is_console”:“no”,“is_api”:“no”,“db_server”:“mysql”,“url”:“quotes/1/edit”} []

Please make sure you aren’t using PHP 7.4

I see its 7.3.6
Ill try update that, I can update to 8, or which should I use?

EDIT, Cpanel said it was 7.3.6 but PHP Software said 7.4.

Changed it to 7.3 all works again for now, Thanks