Urgent Help needed with setting up Self Hosted v5

Hello everyone, i purchased the White label v5 Self hosted license and i managed to setup my main user, a couple of clients and about 35 products, i managed to also setup the client portal and all templates & reminder emails, so everything worked well until the system started to have errors when generating PDFs for quotes.

I URGENTLY NEED TO DO AWAY WITH MY PREVIOUS WHMCS SYSTEM DUE TO COST ISSUES AND BEGIN USING INVOICE NINJA, HOWEVER:

i need urgent help setting up 2 things only
1)- SENDING OF EMAILS
2)- SETTING UP THE CRON JOBS IN CPANEL
3)-PDF ISSUES
i was hopping that maybe Invoice Ninja has a paid service to setup the Self hosted installation for clients, or that anyone may charge me and fix these 3 issues for me BECAUSE IM LOSING CLIENTS WHILE TRYING TO SETUP THHIS.

Hi,

Have you seen the docs?

1. Free Source Available Invoicing, Expenses & Time-Tracking | Invoice Ninja
  2. Free Source Available Invoicing, Expenses & Time-Tracking | Invoice Ninja
  3. Free Source Available Invoicing, Expenses & Time-Tracking | Invoice Ninja

If PDF’s were working but stopped it could be that you’ve passed the PhantomJS Cloud free limit, if that’s the case creating a free account should help.

1 Like

Thank you for your response, let me go through the above resources, i will let you know if i can do what is said there.
about the PDF’s, i did create an account on phantomjscloud.com and successfully got an API key for 500free PDF’s per day and i did replace the default key with mine.