Unable to Delete documents from settings

I have uploaded terms and conditions, and since implementing the overdue fees, uploaded the new terms and conditions, However, it seems I cant remove the old Terms and conditions via the setup menu.

Don’t want to go via the database to remove these files for risk of corruption.

Invoice Ninja - v4.5.7 | White labeled

Other people have reported this problem but I haven’t been able to replicate it.

Are there any errors in the browser console and/or storage/logs/laravel-error.log when clicking delete?

Ok so tried through the Google browers, when i select the remove link, it removes if from the screen, however in the developer console shows 405 Error.

And due to this it when i press save it restores it.

I have a screenshot. Happy to let you have a look and play as I have not started using it as in production yes as sorting out a few issues. Was hoping to start tomorrow as the first of the new year but have put things back, until i finish sorting out other things i want.

dl=0">https://www.dropbox.com/s/hty8i95zo1njgmc/Screen%20Shot%202018-12-31%20at%2017.31.01.png?dl=0>dev console

Screenshot

405 implies it may be related to permissions. We have some related fixed pending for the v4.6 release but it won’t be available for at least a few weeks.