Unable to attach receipts and files

I’ve just migrated back to a dedicated server and seem unable to attach documents. When I frag a file across or take a photo with the phone I get a very quick upload progress bar but then just a blank box where the uploaded file should be.

If I then try and save I get the following error:
“Please wait for document upload to complete”

So I suspect it may be due to the tmp path for files perhaps or something else.

Thoughts…?

Are there any details about the error in storage/logs/laravel-error.log

I tried again and saw the following errors generated:

2019-03-21 18:36:26] production.ERROR: ***Intervention\Image\Exception\MissingDependencyException*** [0] : /home/___XXXXX___/public_html/vendor/intervention/image/src/Intervention/Image/ImageManager.php [Line 133] => PHP Fileinfo extension must be installed/enabled to use Intervention Image.  {"context":"PHP","user_id":8,"account_id":7,"user_name":"___XXXXX___","method":"POST","user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:65.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/65.0","locale":"en","ip":"___XXXXX___","count":3,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"documents"} []
[2019-03-21 18:36:27] production.ERROR: TypeError: doc is undefined  {"context":"JavaScript","user_id":8,"account_id":7,"user_name":"___XXXXX___","method":"GET","user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:65.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/65.0","locale":"en","ip":"___XXXXX___","count":4,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"log_error"} []

I think this is the relevant part:

PHP Fileinfo extension must be installed/enabled to use Intervention Image.

I installed the PHP extension “php72-php-fileinfo” and that’s solved the issue.

Great, glad to hear it’s working!