Tranlslation done - Slovenian

Hi Hillel.

I finished Slovenian translation at https://www.transifex.com. I run it on selfhost and it seems fine so far. Some translation are for hosted version only, which I couldn’t check in action. There sure might be a few typos and spelling errors, which I will correct along the way, but so there are in original English I noticed.

So what would be the process of adding it into default installation of Invoice Ninja. As I said I already I had to do a few things in the past to add a language manually.

– Create a folder inside lang called \SL and copy the files from \EN. Then I overwrite the texts.php from transifex
For Language I needed to create:

– Create Database Entry

You noticed that the language ids shown in the screenshot are different than the ids I see in your table. That might happend as I included Slovenian language while ago. Maybe some updates where adding languages afterwards therefore different IDS.

So what would happen with my current ID’s after the upgrade. Do you expect any problems with current my current invoices?

– Add additional fields in text.php
‘lang_Slovenian’ => ‘Slovenian’,

So how does that work in the future. If I do any correction in transifex the new version of texts.php is included in next release?

Thank you
Br,
Dali

I’ve added the language in v3.3.1 and will update the translations with the next release.

You’ll likely need to re-select the language in the company\client details.

Great Hillel.

Just installing it.

By the way. I’m sure I will fix few things in translation in next few days. I did find one misttake already. Do you always take new translations from Transifex before the release of new version, or do I need to remind you there were some changes done?

Thank you
Br,
Dali

We usually only update translations with major releases.

Due to another feature we’re working on we’ll be updating the translations with the next minor release.

Hi Hillel.

Did you also modify English texts.php for the added languages? After the update I get this.

I guess this is missing in all languages text.php now.

– Add additional fields in text.php
‘lang_Slovenian’ => ‘Slovenian’,

Maybe the releases was created before Transifex was updated.

It was not the language. It was the the country. We call it Slovenija, but the world calls it Slovenia (without letter j).

There are 2 same lines inside english texts.php. I don’t know if that’s OK to have duplicated lines.

1649 ‘country_Slovenia’ => ‘Slovenia’,
1982 ‘country_Slovenia’ => ‘Slovenia’,

In order to get it working I had to add version with letter j

2499 ‘country_Slovenija’ => ‘Slovenija’,

Thank you
Br,
Dali

ninja.countires will also call it Slovenija (with letter j)

Br,
Dali

Slovenian language has a few non-standard ASCI letters. Those are ŠĐČĆŽ šđčćž .

UTF will include those fonts, and those will show well in any other Invoice Ninja section, except in dashboard headers .

I guess those letters are not supported by the current font and therefore it will show the substitutes.

Br,
Dali

I think the problem is caused by the CSS styling, we’ll look into fixing it.

Thank you

Br,
Dali