The system Again Crashed :(!

Hey Guys,

first of all i like Invoice ninja BUT i wish it would be stabil.

I am not an it expert and i even dont know where my system is installed and now i gut this error code and nothing workes

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Illuminate\Foundation\Application::configureMonologUsing() in /var/www/office.bettersafe.at/bootstrap/app.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/office.bettersafe.at/public/index.php(34): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in /var/www/office.bettersafe.at/bootstrap/app.php on line 61

it sucks so much i cant even explain…

2 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this! Which version are you using?

cc @david

Got the same since yesterdays update.

We just deployed a new release (v5.1.74), it may help

Thanks, it helped for a view minutes.

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function connection() on null in /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Schema.php:45

@david any thoughts?

That is a db connection error by the looks of it.

DB works fine and nothing changed here…

This is my latest error log:

AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function connection() on null in /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Schema.php:45\nStack trace:\n#0 /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Facade.php(166): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema::getFacadeAccessor()\n#1 /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Facade.php(255): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::getFacadeRoot()\n#2 //app/Exceptions/Handler.php(75): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic()\n#3 /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(404): App\Exceptions\Handler->report()\n#4 /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illumina…’

same issue here, was running fine then updated to 5.1.74 and it cause that issue just tried to upgrade to 5.2.1 and that didnt help running php 8.0 on debian 10

a little more info

In DbCommand.php line 123:

Undefined index: unix_socket

so i tried it one more time, but don’t get it:

/opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php artisan tinker
PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Schema.php on line 45
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function connection() on null in /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Schema.php:45
Stack trace:
#0 /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Facade.php(166): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Schema::getFacadeAccessor()
#1 /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Facade.php(255): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::getFacadeRoot()
#2 /app/Exceptions/Handler.php(75): Illuminate\Support\Facades\Facade::__callStatic()
#3 /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Console/Kernel.php(366): App\Exceptions\Handler->report()
#4 /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Console/Kernel.php in /vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Support/Facades/Schema.php on line 45

Are you still looking for a solution here? Otherwise I would change my system and look for new software because of course I have to work with it.