Slow load times for tasks v5

I’m enjoying v5 since I’ve upgraded, but I’m having some drawbacks with load times. I mostly use the iOS app to manage my tasks, and more often than I’d like, I have to wait for invoiceninja to load tasks before I can start a new one. The tasks pane is empty, and as long as this is the case, I can not pull up existing projects or clients if I start a new task either.
I know there is a way to limit data loading to only a specific time frame, but if I do that, many of my current clients and projects disappear because they were created years ago.

So - two questions. Is there any way to edit the clients and projects to make them current so I could limit only invoices and tasks and other similar dated objects to a time frame of the past year so things would load quicker without losing data I need to function?
If that is not possible, what is my next best option to get my ninja to not have these inconvenient delays.

It doesn’t happen every time, but often enough that it can be inconvenient if I’m -say - starting a scheduled call and have to wait for ninja to load before I can start paying attention to my customer.

Thanks for any suggestions…

Hi,

Option is to try enabling the ‘Persist Data’ option on Settings > Device Settings, it should prevent needing to wait when starting the app.