Shared clients for all the users?

Hi.

For my users I have only enabled:

Create clients, invoices, etc.
I don't want then to see other invoices irrelevant to them.

But I would like them to be able to access client list though. Many users work for the same client.

Is that possible?

Br,
Dali

No, that isn’t supported.

Thank you for reply Hillel.

So that means if I need my worker to create a quote or invoice (without being admin and seeing all other invoices and company balance which is business secret of course) for an existing client he needs to add the same client that is already in the database? So if my company works for let’s say CocaCola company and I have 10 people working for them I would need 10 CocaCola clients stored?

It seems very odd to me, but probably I don’t know the exact purpose of users in Invoice Ninja. Since on the subject, do you offer any paid upgrades/features?

Thank you

Br,
Dali

Your users would need ‘View all…’ permissions, we don’t currently support seeing all clients but not all invoices.

You can request custom changes here: https://www.thedevelopers.ro/customisation-request-invoiceninja/

I will do that sure, thought it seems very strange to me that only I seem to need it :slight_smile: Maybe I’m doing something wrong :slight_smile:

Thank you

Br,
Dali

I’m sure others would appreciate the feature as well.

There are only so many hours in the day…