[self-hosted] Update Broke Site

Merry Christmas Hilel.
I have recently seen your youtube videos. Some from 6 years ago with apps I think you made. And your recent flutter videos. Great Stuff!!!

Updated to latest version.
Cannot access site at all.
Restored a backup via Softaculous.
Still cannot access.
Do not know where to find error log file.

Which version did you upgrade from?

The error file is storage/logs/laravel-error.log

4.5.14 - 4.5.17
As stated did restore backup in softaculous.

The Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

message is there now.
https://lastone.co.za/pvt/inv/public/

[2019-12-25 10:28:53] production.ERROR: ***ErrorException*** [0] : /home/lastonec/public_html/pvt/inv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Encryption/Encrypter.php [Line 138] => unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 40 bytes  {"context":"PHP","user_id":0,"account_id":0,"user_name":"","method":"GET","user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:73.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/73.0","locale":"en","ip":"197.185.110.189","count":1,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"} []
[2019-12-25 10:28:58] production.ERROR: ***ErrorException*** [0] : /home/lastonec/public_html/pvt/inv/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Encryption/Encrypter.php [Line 138] => unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 40 bytes  {"context":"PHP","user_id":0,"account_id":0,"user_name":"","method":"GET","user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:73.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/73.0","locale":"en","ip":"197.185.110.189","count":1,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"} []

I’m not sure, is it possible the .env file was changed?

ALl I did was update via softacuolous. will check .env now

APP_ENV=production

thats the only thing that i think is not normal in env?
Am I right?
The other details database, url, app key etc seem to be normal.

Can you try testing with incognito mode or using a different browser to see if it’s related to cookies.

Thank you.

It was cookies.
I use firefox developer edition.
Tried chrome. Worked.
Came back here cleared cookies.
Fine now.

Did not update again though.
Need to grab clients email for newsletter. Will update later and hope no issues.