RfP: xRechnung module or modification

Hello,
maybe someone which is already experienced in Invoiceninja development could send us a quotation for implementing either xRechnung (German governmental eInvoicing standard) either as a separate module or as a modification of the existing UML export.
AFAIK xRechnung is based on UML already, but contain some additional specification which are mandatory, such as:

• LeitwegID
  • Orderreference

I could provide valid example files a a reference
If you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

Boris

Hi,

We recommend this company for custom feature development.

Just in case somebody stumbles upon this topic. Meanwhile we developed a module modification of the UBL export to make it working with xRechnung (aka ZUGFeRD aka Electronic Invoices for German Governmental entities). So, If you are interested in this topic or module, please feel free to ping me.

@bhinzer we’d be interested in looking into this, the hardest part for us is understanding the local laws.

If you have done this, it is simple for us to integrate into the core of the application.

1 Like

At the moment it’s “only” a modification of the UBL feature, which is the basis for xRechnung / ZUGFeRD invoices. Maybe you could point us to a short doc how to add another feature-toggle / setting, so we can integrate the module properly.

Also we need to come up with some basic documentation as 2 fields are mandatory (Leitweg-ID for the client and Orderreference for the project/invoice) and we are now using custom variables to apply them.

I guess it wouldn’t be too hard to also make this usable for other electronic invoices of other countries.

I just stumbled upon ZUGFeRD, but it looks like it is already spreading wider :slight_smile:

I would also love to see such an integration - together with QR codes this can really help bills to at least partly arrive in the digital realm ^^

Without any inside knowledge, those mandatory variables seem like they could be copied over from already available variables?

Basically we created either new, custom variables or used existing ones which were almost matching. At the moment we have a “hardcoded” UML extension working, which generates German xRechnung XMLs for us.

Today is Volunteer Day in Germany :de: A good reason to publish our module for digital invoices in #xRechnung format for #InvoiceNinja as open source software. The module is available free of charge on GitHub GitHub - web-vision/invoice-ninja-xrechnung and via packagist.org.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, thanks for sharing!

Hey, thanks for the development. I only have one problem: I don’t have any free custom fields left. It would be great if the limit of 4 custom fields could be lifted.

thank you very much, we will be happy to test and use the extension!

You can find the latest repo here: GitHub - web-vision/invoice-ninja-xrechnung or on packagist.org here: webvision/invoice-ninja-xrechnung - Packagist
Last week, we updated the package for compatibility with InvoiceNinja 5.8.x
Please make sure to read the Readme and the Wiki as there are some requirements.

1 Like

Sadly not installable anymore. Conflicts with other dependencies on actual invoice ninja version

Have you checked the Wiki Pages? Home · web-vision/invoice-ninja-xrechnung Wiki · GitHub

Hi yes sure everything implemented as described.

But it seems to be a basic problem with the most up2date invoice version.

Can you freshly implement it?

Thanks for reply

Can you give us more details like Ninja version and error messages? Preferrably in our github repo?