Quotes showing the amount of 0.00 in the client portal

Hi,

The quotes don’t show the correct amount in the client portal.

Thanks, Gijs

Hey Gijs, thanks for picking this up.

@hillel @david in the admin panel we show “Balance” & the database field is “amount”. In the client portal, “Amount” is used for the “balance” field. What’s the correct way?

@ecomsilio out-of-context, but we owe you huge thanks for picking up these things & suggesting a huge amount of improvements. Do you mind being mentioned here? https://github.com/invoiceninja/invoiceninja/tree/v5-develop#credits

If you’re okay with that, please send us what should we put there as thank you for your contributions. Can be your personal link or company, or both.

1 Like

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the offer but there is no need for that. I am really thankful for such a great product. I am not a php developer so I won’t be able to add anything to the code itself but I am happy to search for bugs and report them here in the forum or at github. I my opinion I shouldn’t be in the credits just for finding/filing bugs :slight_smile:

I will try to test a bit more and might come up with a few other issues. I will look at Github first if the issue already exists. Does it help if I add something like [Issue] at the beginning of the subject for bugs and [Feature] for feature requests?

Thanks,
Gijs

1 Like

No worries! Credits section isn’t only for development, but if that’s your wish, I’ll respect that :+1:
Sure, labeling threads won’t hurt for sure, thanks!

1 Like

@ben this should mirror what we do for invoices. I believe $balance_due is the most appropriate variable.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this. Fix for this is in the latest v5-develop.

Thanks once again for submitting such an awesome feedback :tada:

1 Like