Quote, Invoice and Payment totals changed

Applying this change should help:

Hi Hillel

It was changed as instructed. The change seems to work for like under a second then reverts back to the grey screen again…now, it just stays searching…

This is the latest laravel log:

[2022-09-02 19:01:17] production.INFO: db fails

If you add ?clear_local=true to the URL you should be able to get to the login screen.

Note: the latest release (v5.5.19) has a fix for running the app in a subfolder.

Thanks for the advice Hillel. Upon creating a new installation (my plan would then be to simply export and import data from previous database into the new database), I have done the v5.5.19 now and immediately after setup, the setup process just restarts itself continuously.

To note:

1. The env file has been populated with the setup information I used in the setup.

2. Laravel Log Shows:
    [2022-09-04 09:37:36] production.INFO: include(/usr/www/users/(Commented Out)/vendor/composer/…/…/app/Jobs/Account/CreateAccount.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

3. Upon viewing the file: invoiceninja/resources/views/index/index.blade.php,

I can confirm that already the following is adjusted in the build you have suggested:
“{{ $canvas_path }}/canvaskit/”

Is there anything you can suggest for me to access the new system without it restarting into this continuos loop to the setup? If I can get it running smoothly, I can import my current data and get ti running smoothly.

@david do you have any ideas?

I’m having troubles locating the issue here, from some of the posts, it looks like the php8.1-mysql extension may not be installed given the db fails error message in the logs.

Can you confirm the php8.1-mysql extension is installed please?

Hi David. Indeed, PHP8.1 is installed and running. If I switch back to PHP8.0, I don’t even see the setup screen whizard. When I switch it on, the setup screen whizard comes back, allows me to setup with success all the way until the very end where it takes a little time to complete the very last screen and then just replays back to the first screen again (to setup invoice ninja all over again in an endless loop). This is weird because when I check the env file, I do see that the details have populated correclty yet on the front end when I browse to the URL, it just refers back to the setup continuosly. At this point, I cannot get v5.5.19 to run

@eddie

can you run

/usr/bin/php8.1 -m

and paste the result here please.

Hi David

I am running a self hosted instance of Invoice Ninja on a web domain. Would I need to forward this to my host to do or is it something I can do via instructions?

@eddie

right… can you advise what the last set of errors in storage/logs/laravel.log are please?

Hi David. The log shows:

[2022-09-04 09:37:36] production.INFO: include(/usr/www/users/(commented out)/vendor/composer/…/…/app/Jobs/Account/CreateAccount.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

How did you install the app?

This error indicates that files are missing.

I downloaded from Github. Then used File Zilla to upload. No errors received with FTP process.

My env file shows:

APP_NAME=“Invoice Ninja”
APP_ENV=production
APP_KEY=base64:RR++yx2rJ9kdxbdh3+AmbHLDQu+Q76i++co9Y8ybbno=
APP_DEBUG=“false”

APP_URL=“(commented out)”

DB_CONNECTION=“mysql”
MULTI_DB_ENABLED=false

DB_HOST=“(commented out)”
DB_DATABASE=“(commented out)”
DB_USERNAME=“(commented out)”
DB_PASSWORD=“(commented out)”
DB_PORT=“3306”

DEMO_MODE=false

BROADCAST_DRIVER=log
LOG_CHANNEL=stack
CACHE_DRIVER=file
QUEUE_CONNECTION=sync
SESSION_DRIVER=file
SESSION_LIFETIME=120

REDIS_HOST=127.0.0.1
REDIS_PASSWORD=null
REDIS_PORT=6379

MAIL_MAILER=“smtp”
MAIL_HOST=“(commented out)”
MAIL_PORT=“465”
MAIL_USERNAME=“(commented out)”
MAIL_PASSWORD=“(commented out)”
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=“ssl”
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=“(commented out)”
MAIL_FROM_NAME=“(commented out)”

POSTMARK_API_TOKEN=
REQUIRE_HTTPS=“true”

GOOGLE_MAPS_API_KEY=
ERROR_EMAIL=
TRUSTED_PROXIES=

NINJA_ENVIRONMENT=“selfhost”

#options - snappdf / phantom / hosted_ninja
PDF_GENERATOR=hosted_ninja

PHANTOMJS_KEY=‘a-demo-key-with-low-quota-per-ip-address’
PHANTOMJS_SECRET=secret

UPDATE_SECRET=secret

DELETE_PDF_DAYS=60
DELETE_BACKUP_DAYS=60

COMPOSER_AUTH=‘{“github-oauth”: {“github.com”: “${{ secrets.GITHUB_TOKEN }}”}}’
SENTRY_LARAVEL_DSN=Sign In | Sentry

GOOGLE_PLAY_PACKAGE_NAME=
APPSTORE_PASSWORD=

MICROSOFT_CLIENT_ID=
MICROSOFT_CLIENT_SECRET=
MICROSOFT_REDIRECT_URI=

APPLE_CLIENT_ID=
APPLE_CLIENT_SECRET=
APPLE_REDIRECT_URI=

Can you confirm this file exists in this directory?

It was not in there. I am redoing a fresh installation as we speak again. I will post as soon as it is up. It is currently being uploaded as we speak.

Everything done now. I have a grey screen now. Followed Hillel’s instructions no luck there as this already shows in the index.blade.php:

“{{ $canvas_path }}/canvaskit/”

If you click view source in the browser what is the canvaskit path set to?

I have taken a screen shot. The yellow is commented out which is my subfolder name. This is the script loading (view source):

Invoice Ninja /* fix for blurry fonts flt-glass-pane { image-rendering: pixelated; } */ /* https://projects.lukehaas.me/css-loaders/ */ .loader, .loader:before, .loader:after { border-radius: 50%; width: 2.5em; height: 2.5em; -webkit-animation-fill-mode: both; animation-fill-mode: both; -webkit-animation: load7 1.8s infinite ease-in-out; animation: load7 1.8s infinite ease-in-out; } .loader { color: #ffffff; font-size: 10px; margin: 80px auto; position: relative; text-indent: -9999em; -webkit-transform: translateZ(0); -ms-transform: translateZ(0); transform: translateZ(0); -webkit-animation-delay: -0.40s; animation-delay: -0.40s; } .loader:before, .loader:after { content: ''; position: absolute; top: 0; } .loader:before { left: -3.5em; -webkit-animation-delay: -0.80s; animation-delay: -0.80s; } .loader:after { left: 3.5em; } @-webkit-keyframes load7 { 0%, 80%, 100% { box-shadow: 0 2.5em 0 -1.3em; } 40% { box-shadow: 0 2.5em 0 0; } } @keyframes load7 { 0%, 80%, 100% { box-shadow: 0 2.5em 0 -1.3em; } 40% { box-shadow: 0 2.5em 0 0; } }

Is the path incorrect or is the file not there?

I am not sure. I just have a grey screen now when trying to access. Path is perfect. Files are there. I do have this in the laravel log:

[2022-09-05 08:59:13] production.INFO: db fails
[2022-09-05 09:02:52] production.INFO: include(/usr/www/users/(commented out)/vendor/composer/…/…/app/Jobs/Account/CreateAccount.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory

The issue is that the CreateAccount.php is confirmed there?