We have a payment source where vouchers are issued to customers by a third party for redemption with our organisation. The vouchers contain a serial and the vouchers must be handed to us to redeem on behalf of the client.
- Multiple vouchers can be applied to one single invoice (normally maximum of two)
- When multiple vouchers are used, the value of the vouchers is more than the amount invoiced. The remaining credit should not be carried over.
- Each invoice amount needs to be calculated automatically when vouchers are applied.
- The voucher payment type is a manual payment type, and not to available to clients as a payment method.
- Each voucher has a different serial that needs to be recorded.
Could you please advise possibly the best way to process vouchers?