Problems with recurring invoices (command related)

Hey,

I’ve multiple recurring invoices and I had one set for the 13/05/2020. We’re the 18/05/2020 and it hasn’t been send.

I saw on your website about CRONE or COMMAND and I’ve tried the command solution (I’m self-hosted and I don’t have SSH access).

I’ve put the COMMAND_SECRET in the .env file but when I run the command I get an error like “Whoops, something went wrong”.

This is what I get in the logs:

[2020-05-18 05:29:43] production.ERROR: ErrorException [0] : /home/user/domains/website.com/public_html/website/vendor/symfony/process/PhpExecutableFinder.php [Line 65] => is_executable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/php72/bin/php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/user/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php72/lib/php/:/usr/local/php0/lib/php/) {“context”:“PHP”,“user_id”:1,“account_id”:1,“user_name”:“John Doe”,“method”:“GET”,“user_agent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36”,“locale”:“en_GB”,“ip”:“IP.IP.IP.IP”,“count”:8,“is_console”:“no”,“is_api”:“no”,“db_server”:“mysql”,“url”:“run_command”} []

Did someone encounter the same thing?

I think you need to disable the open_basedir restriction