PHP error when updating to 4.5.1

Just updated to 4.5.1, but when I ran the migration commands, the whole thing went a bit pear-shaped. Trying to load either the login page or /update returns a 500 error. Meanwhile, I get the following log file entries:

Apache Error Log
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Illuminate\Foundation\Application' not found in /var/www/ninja/bootstrap/app.php:14\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/ninja/public/index.php(34): require_once()\n#1 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/ninja/bootstrap/app.php on line 14

Laravel Error Log
production.ERROR: CURL Error #6: Could not resolve host: ninja.url {"context":"PHP","user_id":0,"account_id":0,"user_name":"","method":"GET","user_agent":"","locale":"en","ip":"127.0.0.1","count":1,"is_console":"yes","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"} []

PHP 7.0.30
MySQL 5.7.22
Ubuntu 16.04.4
Kernel 4.4.0-130

Updated to PHP 7.2, same thing. Also, disregard the laravel error. Timestamp on that wasn’t today and hasn’t happened since, so probably unrelated.

Same:

2018/07/18 02:14:30 [error] 889#889: *3 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Illuminate\Foundation\Application’ not found in /opt/ninja/bootstrap/app.php:14
Stack trace:
#0 /opt/ninja/public/index.php(34): require_once()
#1 {main}

running:
php7.1
nginx1.12.1-0u

Did some more digging, and I noticed there’s a rather huge size discrepancy between 4.5.0 and 4.5.1.

Sorry for the trouble!

There was a problem with the build which we’ve corrected, we’ll add a check for this to prevent it in the future.

Hillel saves the day once again! Thanks!

For the record… I’m also the one who broke the build but I’ll happily take credit for fixing it as well :slight_smile: