PayFast Online Payment Method incomplete

Hi, I’m just bringing to your attention, the Payfast Integration yields a rather confusing screen to our customers. We are in the process of moving into the online payments space, and have used PayFast to accomodate our online payments.

A client contacted us and asked us which information to fill in where, the placeholders for the Card Information do not display anything? Only name . Please see screenshot attached.

How can I fix this? I am running #self-hosted on a VPS Server, I don’t have access to the core files as it is all managed by Docker.

2022-02-25 12_42_26-Credit Card — Webmeta (Pty) Ltd.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this!

cc @david @ben

1 Like

I’ve also realised that when entering the card information, it does not carry over to the form submit on the PayFast page. Meaning these bunch of “Card Details” fields are not really carrying out any use at all. They are just redundant fields that should most likely be removed completely or hidden.

@Webmeta

Can you please take a screenshot, that page should only show a Pay Now button which redirects you to payfast.

The screenshot I have provided are all above, the only payment method I have enabled is PayFast.

That is the bottom of the screen just above the “Pay Now” button you’re referring to.

I have since hidden those fields with the Custom CSS.

@Webmeta

Thanks, this is fixed for the next release.

1 Like