Pay now confirmation problem

Hello,

I’m currently setting up my self-hosting invoiceninja instance - looking good so far, great tool!
I’m using stripe with testing keys to see if everything is working.

After creating an invoice and using the “pay now” function in customer portal, the site is loading and running in a timeout.
The payment is successful in the background, just the customer never gets a confirmation.

Pending request
Pending request details

I’m running a nginx reverse proxy, everything’s working fine except this payment confirmation.

Thanks for your help.

Anything in the Laravel error logs (/ninja/storage/logs/laravel-error.log) around that time?

I’m using the docker image. All output is redirected to stderr so the error are a bit cut off

[27-Dec-2018 00:40:53] WARNING: [pool www] child 13 said into stderr: "[2018-12-27 00:40:53] production.ERROR: ***Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\Exception\MethodNotAllowedHttpException*** [405] : /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RouteCollection.php [Line 251] =>   {"context":"PHP","user_id":0,"account_id":0,"user_name":"","method":"POST","user_agent":"Stripe/1.0 (+https://stripe.com/docs/webhooks)","locale":"en","ip":"192.168.192.1","count":1,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"} []"

[27-Dec-2018 00:40:53] WARNING: [pool www] child 13 said into stderr: "[2018-12-27 00:40:53] production.ERROR: [stacktrace] 2018-12-27 12:40:53 : #0 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RouteCollection.php(238): Illuminate\Routing\RouteCollection->methodNotAllowed(Array) #1 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/RouteCollection.php(176): Illuminate\Routing\RouteCollection->getRouteForMethods(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Array) #2 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php(546): Illuminate\Routing\RouteCollection->match(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #3 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php(525): Illuminate\Routing\Router->findRoute(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #4 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Router.php(511): Illuminate\Routing\Router->dispatchToRoute(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #5 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Ker...

[27-Dec-2018 00:40:53] WARNING: [pool www] child 13 said into stderr: "equest)) #6 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Pipeline.php(30): Illuminate\Foundation\Http\Kernel->Illuminate\Foundation\Http\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #7 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Middleware/CheckForMaintenanceMode.php(46): Illuminate\Routing\Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #8 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(148): Illuminate\Foundation\Http\Middleware\CheckForMaintenanceMode->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Object(Closure)) #9 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Pipeline.php(53): Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->Illuminate\Pipeline\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #10 /var/www/app/vendor/barryvdh/laravel-cors/src/HandlePreflight.php(46): Illuminate\Routing\Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #...

[27-Dec-2018 00:40:53] WARNING: [pool www] child 13 said into stderr: "php(148): Barryvdh\Cors\HandlePreflight->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Object(Closure)) #12 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Routing/Pipeline.php(53): Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->Illuminate\Pipeline\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #13 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Pipeline/Pipeline.php(102): Illuminate\Routing\Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #14 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(151): Illuminate\Pipeline\Pipeline->then(Object(Closure)) #15 /var/www/app/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Http/Kernel.php(116): Illuminate\Foundation\Http\Kernel->sendRequestThroughRouter(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #16 /var/www/app/public/index.php(51): Illuminate\Foundation\Http\Kernel->handle(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request)) #17 {main}    {"context":"PHP","user_id":0,"account_id":0,"u...

[27-Dec-2018 00:40:53] WARNING: [pool www] child 13 said into stderr: "/docs/webhooks)","locale":"en","ip":"192.168.192.1","count":2,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql","url":"/"} []"

Does the webhook @ stripe has to point to a specific path? I just pointed it to the main url.

The webhook path for Stripe can be found in the payment gateway settings, however it isn’t used for credit card payments.

Okay, after activating SOFORT it showed up - thanks!

About the error with credit card: I did some testing and after configurating the email settings it’s working now. Seems like there’s a timeout missing for invalid email details (was planning to do that later).

Thanks for your help!

Glad to hear it’s working, thanks for the update!