Open balance not updating

Hi,

I imported a csv of clients and invoices and updated their payment dates. All invoices are paid but for each client, on their portal, I see that the open balance does not update. It has not moved.

However, when creating a new client and new invoice directly on the dashboard and when I register the payment, the open balance updates for that new client.

Please let me know how I can solve this (myaybe directly wihtin my mysql database ?).

Thank you,

Konrad

To be clear, for example you import client A with a paid invoice for $100. You see the $100 payment but the client’s balance is $100?

Hi,

thank you for your quick response.
1- I import clients. Example: client A
2- i import invoices with date and due date. Example : I-A: 100$
3- I manually register the payments in my dashboard for everyone of those invoices. Example : I-A: 100$ on the 16/04
4_- On client A portale I see “Paid per today : 100$” “Open balance : 100$”

Konrad

I’m not sure, I’m not able to reproduce the problem.

Can you post what you see on the ‘Activity’ tab for the client, it should show their balance adjustments.

Ok, I think I’m starting to see where the problem is… When I imported the invoices the first time, they were not imported correctly. So, I went into my mysql and errased all the invoices and I did a new import. Consequently, I still see in the activity tab the old invoices that I erased only in my mysql (PS : what I think I should have done was to first delete them in my dashboard and then in my mysql). How can I rectifiy this issue ?

I’d suggest purging the data on Settings > Account Management and starting over.