Missing languages & currencies

Cheers!

I’ve just installed v5 following the docker-compose instruction, and so far everything seems to be up and running fine.

Trying to change my language as well as currency I’ve run into the first problems though - there’s just roughly 7 languages/currencies to pick from, exotic ones on top of that, like Arabic/Bulgarian/Latvian/Slovak/… & Cambodian Riel/Cuban Peso/Cayman Island Dollar.

I myself need German and € - did I missing something during installation, or is there a way to get all those missing translations/currencies?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

@david any thoughts?

1 Like

I would try to clear the cache by going to this URL in your browser.

https://yourdomain.com/update?secret=secret

1 Like

I have seen this in the past and it helped to delete cache and click the “X” at the dropdown menu. It than showed much more options, including Euro.

1 Like

Clearing the cache with the URL mentioned by david was indeed the solution!

Thanks a ton for the lightning-quick response and solution!

this is not working on unraid… any other solutions…?

@cobra85ec

The solution should work across all platforms.

One thing to check is that the currencies table is fully populated in the database, there should be > 110 records.

yep it have 113 records
and lang has 37

Have you tried clicking the x to clear the current selection?

Just did a fresh install via docker-compose on Ubuntu - with the same problem again.
Upon first start, there’s just the handful of languages to choose from, needing to clear the cache to have all languages available.