Migrate from Self-Hosted to Enterprise?

I’ve been running InvoiceNinja Self-Hosted on a DigitalOcean droplet for about 2 years.
I’m getting tired of maintaining the server and I’m interested in moving to your enterprise plan.

Is there a way that I can easily migrate all the data from my self-hosted instance (3.9.2) to your enterprise service?

You can use the JSON import/export to transfer your settings, clients, invoices and payments.

I attempted to do the JSON import on the hosted account but get the following error:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column ‘transaction_reference’ cannot be null (SQL: insert into payments (user_id, account_id, public_id, payment_type_id, payment_date, transaction_reference, invoice_id, client_id, amount, updated_at, created_at) values (63698, 63176, 4, , 2015-04-14, , 561659, 328734, 150, 2018-03-31 03:12:19, 2018-03-31 03:12:19))

Can you tell me if there are limits on the import ability?
My self-hosted InvoiceNinja is version 3.x (I think 3.0.2).

OK … I figured it out.
I was trying to import that into an existing (i.e. old) free version of InvoiceNinja hosted. It already had some very old entries in it. So either it was trying to save a duplicate entry or I was trying to import data that included ‘enterprise’ settings into a ‘free’ account.

When I tried importing into a new enterprise trial version it all worked properly. So I’ve now paid for enterprise and all is working great.

So this issue has been resolved.

Great to hear, thanks for letting us know!