Malicious File detected in invoice ninja file

I got the following error in my hosting, and cant access my invoices anymore, plz help.

As part of our routine monitoring, we have observed that some of the files hosted on this server belonging to ns-l.com hosted under your account, has some malicious files hosted.
In order to prevent blacklisting of our service with various service providers, we have blocked outbound port 80, 443, 587 and 465 for this domain name as a precautionary measure. Here are the details of the files that were detected to be malicious.

/home/nslcotzb/public_html/ninja/vendor/phpunit/phpunit/src/Util/PHP/eval-stdin.php

We strongly suggest you to scan all the above listed files for any vulnerabilities. If the files are part of some plugins of your CMS, then we suggest you to update the plugin to the latest version or contact the plugin developer directly.

It looks like the problem is with a file in PHPUnit. We should be able to remove these files from our next self host release. For now you may be able to fix it by removing the file.