Latest version of the v2 demo

Haha… many, many DB changes. By along side I meant two.apps with two databases.

We’ll be releasing a new wiki soon with (a bit) more info :slight_smile:

One point I’ll mention, no more PhantomJS… we’ve switched to Chrome headless.

>> We’ll be releasing a new wiki soon with (a bit) more info ?

OK, I’ll wait until the wiki is up…

Thanks !

phew, just checked out the demo. Both light and dark theme are hard on the eyes. The old ui with the grey/white/blue is a lot easier on the eyes. Full blast white or full blast black is over the top imo. Are those getting updated? Or at least a legacy skin with the same colors as the current version.

I guess a lot of the UI is still in the works? It’s much harder to navigate.

Sorry, the themes most likely will not be changed much. The app is open source though…

Is there a particular action you find harder with v2? It’s different so may take some getting used to.

Trying to install the latest (in fact 5.02 :wink: ). My comments from the setup process :

1. no way to test the DB connection, only get a Whoops…
  2. need the ability to select “no encryption” when configuring outgoing emails

Anyway, after clicking OK even with dummy datas, the .env file is created so it is possible to adjust the file.

Then resending …/setup correctly create the DB.

Now, I try to migrate. The connection seems correct (the name of the Testing company is retrieved) and I get Woops…

In the logs, I find this :

more laravel-error.log 
[2020-04-08 17:19:29] production.ERROR: ***ErrorException*** [0] : /var/www/gestion/app/Traits/GenerateMigrationResources.php [Line 784] => Undefined offset: 62  {"context":"PHP","user_id":1,"account_id":1,
"user_name":"Marc S","method":"POST","user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:74.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/74.0","locale":"en","ip":"188.154.171.120","count":6,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no
","db_server":"mysql","url":"migration/companies"} []

Any idea welcome :wink:

Updating to v5.03 from 5.02 : what is the best path ?

Please join us on Slack and we’ll be happy to help

http://slack.invoiceninja.com