Issue with recurring invoice and docker container

mysqldump, make sure to copy over the original .env file.

I will try this later thank you

System has now sent out invoices to two users but the third invoice for testing has not been sent:

/invoice$ docker logs invoice_cron_1
2017-04-06 14:32:02 Running SendRecurringInvoices…
12 recurring invoice(s) found
Processing Invoice 2 - Should send YES
Sending Invoice
Processing Invoice 13 - Should send NO
Processing Invoice 24 - Should send NO
Processing Invoice 35 - Should send NO
Processing Invoice 48 - Should send YES
Processing Invoice 52 - Should send NO
Processing Invoice 59 - Should send NO
Processing Invoice 61 - Should send NO
Processing Invoice 64 - Should send NO
Processing Invoice 68 - Should send YES
Sending Invoice
Processing Invoice 91 - Should send NO
Processing Invoice 116 - Should send NO
0 due recurring invoice instance(s) found
2017-04-06 14:32:16 Done
2017-04-06 Running SendReminders…
1 accounts found
Company Name: 0 invoices found
Done

on a new clean installation without any data I am able to send invoices manually and are waiting now that it sends a recurring one

I’m not sure.

Reviewing the code it looks like there are two cases where the log would say 'Should send YES" but not send:

• The client for the invoice is deleted
  • Auto-bill is enabled in which case the payment email should be sent

I made a new completely new client and a new recurring invoice. Auto-bill is off for all invoices. I have then set the date for the invoice on today but no mail has been sent. I also tried to set the recurring invoice on the same day and waited for an hour (cron should run every hour) but nothing happend

Is the recurring invoice still a draft?

Maybe try setting the cron to run every minute while testing.

They are stuck in pending state. I will check when I am able to test again about the cron timing

I think the cron thing is now working. Looks like it is only running once a day (it says it should run every hour but it is not). now the only strange thing is the internal server error when I try to send an invoice. When the mail is sent by cron all looks good now but manually sending is not working

After the message of the internal server error, the GUI tells me that the invoice is sent but there is no mail.

Any luck finding the error details in the logs, without it I won’t be able to provide much help.

I have double checked this. The NGINX should write his error.log to std. This should land in the docker logs but there is nothing except the gets and posts I have sent.

is there any other way to see log?

I’m not sure…