Invoice and payment will not display in admin after import from cloud version of InvoiceNinja

I installed the self-hosted version of InvoiceNinja 4.5.28 in a subdomain.

I exported a JSON file from a trial version of the hosted (cloud) version.

I imported that JSON file into the self-hosted version with no problems during the import.

At first glance it looks like everything imported perfectly until I click an invoice number or payment. No matter which screen I attempt to view an existing invoice or payment, I get this error:

“Whoops, looks like something went wrong.”

There are no error codes visible and nothing else to tell me what might be the issue. As far as I can tell the invoice are actually there, in the database, since the invoice and payment numbers, amounts, etc. are present and correct.

Client and product information are present and can be opened, edited, etc… It’s just the invoices and payments that can’t be viewed.

What could be the problem?

Thanks.

Hi,

Are there any details about the error in storage/logs/laravel-error.log

This is long, but here are the errors from that log after I attempted to open an invoice. I tried after that to open an existing payment. As far as I can tell, there are no added entries in that error log after that attempt.

I don’t know how to make this private, but I’d like to not the site info made public. Thanks.

Log details deleted.

v4 doesn’t support PHP 7.4, you’d need to use PHP 7.3

Thank you for the quick reply. That solved it. I’m going to delete the details from the original post.