IMPORTANT: Extra step required when upgrading to v4.3

My last 2 database backups were overwritten by post update backups. Other backups I have are too old. Damit!

Ok. I’m pretty sure the database migration didn’t complete, the next step would be finding where it failed.

I’d suggest checking storage/logs/laravel-error.log for any recent errors.

Would you like me to send the log to you?

Sure, I’m happy to review it

Thanks for the log, I see an earlier error for this command: alter table companies drop foreign key companies_payment_id_foreign

Try commenting out lines 16 to 48 in database/migrations/2018_03_08_150414_add_slack_notifications.php and then loading /update?clear_cache=true

I did that and now I’m getting this this error.

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1025 Error on rename of './DATABASE-NAME/user_accounts' to './DATABASE-NAME/#sql2-7e6e7-3b7d76' (errno: 152) (SQL: alter tableuser_accountsdrop foreign keyuser_accounts_user_id1_foreign)

In that case try commenting out the next two ‘user_accounts’ sections of code

Getting the same error but for companies.

Can you check you have lines 16 to 68 commented out, I wouldn’t expect to see an error related to companies.

I’m getting the lovely message “Successfully completed update - See what’s new in v4.3.1” and I am able to login.
Currently navigating around to make sure everything works.

Glad to hear it’s working!

I haven’t seen anything wrong or any error so far. Thank you so much for your help. Awesome support as usual.