How can I run the React UI?

Switching works for me.
I’m new to invoice ninja though, so i was wondering which UI is recommended?
I’m also a screen reader user, and will agree with @nolan that flutter leaves a lot to be desired from an accessibility standpoint.
I did make out a bit better if using the edge browser though and did manage to click the button to switch to react.
I’m running the latest version as of 2/18/2023

If you’re using a screen reader then you’ll want to use the React app.

In general the React app is better if you have a large account or want a native web experience whereas the Flutter app is better for small/medium accounts or if you want to use a desktop app.

If i get to off topic here feel free to split this thread. I would but don’t think i have permissions to do so.
Using the react app i don’t seem to have an import export option, Am i just missing it?
Also, the title bar just says undefined if using the react version. If using flutter it says invoice ninja.
And one final question, are there plans for keyboard shortcuts?

Thanks.

The React app doesn’t yet support all of the features of the Flutter app, it’s being actively worked on.

I suggest creating a new post for feedback on the app or you can create issues here:

@nktech1135

You can import from within the context… ie if you are in the clients list view, you can import clients from there.

You can export from the Reports section

Hi @hillel

I accidentally switched to the React app and a couple of things are not working there (e.g. custom invoice fields) so I would like to switch back.
Unfortunately I don’t know how to run the SQL query in my dockerized MySQL container.
Do you know how to do that? Or another way on how to change back to flutter on docker?

Thanks

There should be a Flutter icon on the dashboard to enable you to change back.

Worth noting you can also use the desktop app:

1 Like

haha ok my bad I just overlooked the F Icon because it seemed meaningless to me :see_no_evil:
Thanks for your help!

P.S.: At least it helped me to finally install phpmyadmin and understand SQL more