Free Hosting Available

For those interested…

We’re running a few instances of Invoice Ninja on our dedicated servers and all are happy.

What I’d like to do is make the following offer to Invoice Ninja users:

1 month FREE web hosting (I’d suggest the “Standard” package):
https://whatnowebsite.net/fast-hosting

Just get in touch or respond to this post if you’d like to know more.

The server is a truly dedicated server, running SSD hardware and has N+1 redundancy (100% uptime for the geeks among us).

Do the listed specs mean RAM and not disk space? Because the LAMP stack + Invoice Ninja alone will eat up a good 4-6gb, and that’s before you populate the database. Not seeing how 2gb of space would be adequate for that. Might be able to pare it down when you clean out the apt cache, get rid of unused headers, etc., but you still need the space for installation and updates.

2gb of RAM, on the other hand, is more than adequate.

Hi Titanfail

I haven’t listed RAM but the server has 16 GB RAM.

As for the quota…

I have a number of clients using the system and they average around 500 - 600 MB. Personally I am using around 900 MB (and that includes 3 vendors in the system, database, files and backups).

2 GB is more than enough and I’m happy to provide it free for a month so you can play.

I wouldn’t do this for website hosting as you just get hammered with idiots but for serious folk like ourselves I’m happy to open up a new server just for this service and configure it specifically to meet our needs.

Let me know if you’d like to try out an account and I’ll help.

I think Titanfail and you might be mis-understanding each other. Titanfail seems to be under the presumption that this is a service offering similar to a VPS. However it’s obviously something closer to a Shared WebHosting plan. I believe the confusion came up from WhatnoWebsite stating

<The server is a truly dedicated server, running SSD hardware and has N+1 redundancy (100% uptime for the geeks among us).>

You might want to clear that up a bit more.

Best of luck.

Ah yeah.

OK, yes it is a dedicated server running SSD but the Invoice Ninja clients are be on a separate drive on this server.