[Feature request] Link several expenses to one transaction

Hello,
sometimes I pay several expenses in with one transaction. However, in InvoiceNinja I cannot link several expenses to one transaction. So, every time I have to create one transaction per expense which is quite annoying.

Could you please add the ability to link several expenses to one transaction? Just like it is possible for several invoices to one payment which can be linked to one transaction.

Thank you so much for your amazing work!

@Nadine

This particular feature has been requested a lot, we’ll add this into our backlog.

1 Like

@david Can you give me an update on this? Was this added to the backlog? And if so, can you post the link to the GitHub issue here? When can I expect this feature? It’s quite crucial for me. Thank you!

It is available now.

Just use the Link Expense tab and mark the expenses relevant to the transaction.

2 Likes

Awsome @david :partying_face:
I tested it today and it works great. I just stumbled upon an issue regarding currency conversion. I created a GitHub issue for this: Linking expenses to a transaction: Possibility to select currency-converted expenses · Issue #8833 · invoiceninja/invoiceninja · GitHub
Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any questions about this.