Error during upgrade 5.3.7 to 5.3.18

Yes, it has:

memory_limit = 200M

If you’re seeing a memory error I suggest increasing the limit to 512M

Like I said before I even tried unlimited and I just tried 512… same error persist.

[01-Nov-2022 18:18:01 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2621440 bytes) in /home/xxx/public_html/payments/vendor/composer/autoload_static.php on line 1013

Do you see the 512 limit on the phpinfo page?

Also, does the allowed memory size in the error change after adjusting the setting?

Yes, I do.

memory_limit = 512M

The error I posted now, is the same that it was there before.

memory_limit = 512M is what you’d see in the php.ini file, not the phpino page. Here’s what I’d expect it to look like: PHP memory limit is not changing in nginx. Changed /etc/php/7.2/fpm/php.ini and /etc/php/7.2/cli/php.ini - Stack Overflow

If the memory change was taking effect I’d expect the error to change slightly to reflect the new limit.

This really doesn’t help me. I know what you mean about the error not changing but where am I supposed to look for this phpinfo file?

I’m going to do this but I did find the settings in WHM and it was showing 32M (like originally). I changed it to 512 and after clearing the cache the error persist.

I continue having the error (even though the error log is empty).

What happens now when you try to save?

Gives me the 500: Server Error (everywhere in the settings).

I can, however, go into the invoice design and make changes and save. It just doesn’t let me change anything that appears on the main page of settings (same behavior than before).

I turned on debug and gives me a huge error, starting as:

500: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'enabled_expense_tax_rates' in 'field list' 

Problem was solved after clearing/update/secret word was used. Thanks for the support.

Glad to hear it, thanks for the update!