Emails not sending even though .env file settings are correct

Same advice… what do you see when running the cron from the CLI without the >> part?

what is CLI? I’m not a developer

CLI is the command line interface, your webhost may provide a terminal app which enables you to SSH into the server.

sorry, I have no clue. I use cPanel and webhost is NameCheap

Can you share your cron configuration?

Two problems I see: the command should start with cd and the it should run every minute.

Still having the same issues, including found that I also get a error 500 when I try to view the e-invoices

@david do you have any suggestions?

Does this help any?

[2023-05-11 22:19:29] production.ERROR: Attempt to read property “iso_3166_2” on null {“userId”:1,“exception”:"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): Attempt to read property "iso_3166_2" on null at /home/pacedvgq/invoices.eleana-us.com/app/Services/Invoice/EInvoice/ZugferdEInvoice.php:76)
[stacktrace]

Found the issue, am able to do have a work around. In email settings I had e-invoice enabled, when I disabled it I was able to email invoices. I don’t need e-invoices necessarily to be sent, it would have been nice, but not necessary if I can keep sending emails.

Hello Hillel,

There are no errors i can see. The error_log file is blank. Am i able to pm you somehow and send you the access info so you can have a look? I’ve tried every suggestion on here including the CL Laravel refresh and am out of ideas.

Thank you, Wayne

Here are the last 2 entries from the Laravel Log,

[2023-05-05 19:12:55] production.INFO: Broadcasting [App\Events\Invoice\InvoiceWasCreated] on channels [simple-channel] with payload:
{
“id”: “value”,
“socket”: null
}
[2023-05-08 19:19:49] production.INFO: Broadcasting [App\Events\Invoice\InvoiceWasCreated] on channels [simple-channel] with payload:
{
“id”: “value”,
“socket”: null
}

Are there any email errors in the system logs on the dashboard?

My emails are going into the spam folder.

I suggest sending a test invoice to https://www.mail-tester.com to check for any issues

I’m getting this
500:
Server Error again

when attempting to create a quote. For some reason my crons is still not working either even after following the steps that were provided.

from error log
[2023-05-15 19:55:15] production.ERROR: Index invalid or out of range {“userId”:1,“exception”:"[object] (RuntimeException(code: 0): Index invalid or out of range at /home/pacedvgq/invoices.eleana-us.com/vendor/bacon/bacon-qr-code/src/Encoder/MaskUtil.php:134)
[stacktrace]

@david do you have any suggestions?

Can you show the full stack trace from line 1-50