Email smtp issue

I apologies for the repeated question asked by many users.
I have updated .env as per below. Still emails are not working. Anything I am missing? I am not a developer. Basically a network Engineer. emails are different, I just masked it.

MAIL_MAILER=“smtp”
MAIL_HOST=“smtp.myhosting”
MAIL_PORT=“587”
MAIL_USERNAME=“cccc@mydomain”
MAIL_PASSWORD=“email_password”
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=“tls”
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=“ccc@fmydomain”
MAIL_FROM_NAME=“FSI”

Hi,

Are you seeing a specific error?

I suggest reviewing the docs here:

https://invoiceninja.github.io/docs/self-host-troubleshooting/#email-not-sending

Thanks for your response. I will have a look in to this and get back to you. Once this is success, I would need help from you to whitelist the product. I will confirm once the payment is done. I am worried if I get any issue there…

I tried the same mentioned in the link. I used one of my gmail account as specified. But no luck!!! Any other hope?

You may need to enable less secure apps

https://hotter.io/docs/email-accounts/secure-app-gmail/

I did this as well. No email.

I see below in the Ninja documentation. I have used port 587 instead (as per the github doc)

MAIL_MAILER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=localhost
MAIL_PORT=1025-------------------???
MAIL_USERNAME=null
MAIL_PASSWORD=null
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=null
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS=‘jimmy@gmail.com’
MAIL_FROM_NAME=‘David Canary’

What error are you seeing?

The documentation example is as follows

MAIL_MAILER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=smtp.gmail.com
MAIL_PORT=587
MAIL_USERNAME="your_email_address@gmail.com"
MAIL_PASSWORD="your_password_dont_forget_the_quotes!"
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=tls
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS="your_email_address@gmail.com"
MAIL_FROM_NAME="Full Name With Double Quotes"

Anyway all of these didnt help me to fix user email. I have directly entered in to user field of my php admin and marked as email verified with value “1” and did a work around. Now I have another weird issue that pdf preview is not opening while designing the invoice as well as creating new invoice.
platform exception(error, promise was rejected with a value of ‘undefined’. null, null

I am going to purchase white list license for two products. I hope you will give an extended hand to fix it.

I have tried almost all versions available in my hostinger.com platform and found 4.5.47 as stable one.
My issues currently.

1. No email invitation going. I am using IMAP emails. Tried to edit php and fixed as work around.
  2. PDF preview not working while designing/creating invoice.
    I am not a software developer, So my coding knowledge is very limited. I am basically an IT Networking and Security Engineer I was using VTiger till March End and trying to switch to Ninja.
    I am basically going to buy two licenses, One for IT and one for Real estate. Both Invoice product field should be different.
    Also the field columns should have VAT 5% (I Managed to add), Next- “VAT amount” on unit cost, Line total should be “Unitcost+vat amount”
    I would be very grateful if you can extend your support. This is the mandatory requirement from the Federal Tax authority of UAE.

Thanks in Advance,
Dileep