Edit invoince error since upgrading to 4.3.1

Hello,
Got a big issue with saving a new invoice since i upgraded to v4.3.1.
The error message i Have is:

"There where an error while saving your Invoice Internal Server Error"

In the console i have this:

Failed to start loading /invoices/604 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) sweetalert2.js:991 Uncaught (in promise) overlay 2/invoices/604 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)

In laravel log i Have this:

[2018-04-26 15:20:02] production.ERROR: ***Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException*** [1] : /home/XXXXXX/www/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php [Line 213] => Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Symfony\Component\Debug\ExceptionHandler::getHtml() in /home/codeanddesignfacturation/www/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php:213 Stack trace: #0 /home/XXXXX/www/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php(175): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->convertExceptionToResponse(Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FlattenException)) #1 /home/XXXXXXXX/www/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Exceptions/Handler.php(119): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->prepareResponse(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError)) #2 /home/XXXXXXxX/www/app/Exceptions/Handler.php(169): Illuminate\Foundation\Exceptions\Handler->render(Object(Illuminate\Http\Request), Object(Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError)) #3 /home/XXXXXX/www/vendor/laravel/framework/src/ {"context":"PHP","user_id":1,"account_id":1,"user_name":"XXXXXXX","method":"PUT","url":"URL/invoices/604","previous":"https://XXXXXXX/invoices/604/edit","user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36","locale":"fr","ip":"XXXXXXXX","count":18,"is_console":"no","is_api":"no","db_server":"mysql"} []

Does anyone face this problem as well?
Thanks

I can create invoices put the client but any line of content like price quantity description can’t be saved.

I also get various error 500, when i save settings or for the tasks page that I never use for example.

now working again with 4.4.0 upgrade

Glad to hear it’s working, not sure what the problem was.