Customize HTML header

Is there a way I can do this with PayPal or another payment gateway?

Sorry, we don’t support PayPal for white label licenses.

*Bump

I just upgraded the version 2.6.11 and this was going to get looked at in version 2.6.8. I waited for version 2.6.9 and there was a very fast jump to v2.6.11

This however appears to not have been addressed. Please advise, thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Theo

This should be fixed in our next major release (v2.7)

Thank you, I will keep my eyes open for it.

Hillel, have yourself a nice day. Thank you again for helping with the upgrade bug I was experiencing in the other thread. Good day!

Hello;

I just upgraded my test environment from 2.6.9 to 2.7.2 today.

The problem with Quotes reading “balance due” persists. *sad face. It’s a quote and not an invoice, it should definitely not read “balance due” it’s a quote… that wording would be interpreted as rude by many individuals as Hillel agreed.

I was told that that 2.7 should address this. Am I missing a setting somewhere, or can someone update me on this. Waiting seven weeks for this and I was hoping this would be addressed by now. Please advise on this matter.

Thank you.

Not sure, I see the fix. Can you check that you see this in your code.

https://github.com/invoiceninja/invoiceninja/blob/master/resources/views/emails/design2_html.blade.php#L25

Sorry, I don’t believe I made myself clear. Let me see if I can do a better job this time around.

Yes, the email now reads in the middle section “valid until” as you stated it should in #3742 Thank you for this.

What I was talking about is the PDF quote, it still reads/outputs the wrong wording in two sections:

Section 1:

Quote Number
Quote Date
Valid Until
Balance Due <-- This should really read “Quote” or “Quoted” or “Estimate” but it isn’t an invoice, so it really shouldn’t use this wording.

Section 2:
Then Again at the bottom of the Quote under the subtotal, tax paid to date etc it reads "balance Due

The only way to I was able to change this was to go into:

Settings | Advanced Settings | Invoice Design | Invoice Labels | Balance Due

The problem with this work-around as stated before is the invoices now say “quote” – Maybe the settings need a “Quote design” tab/section as had been mentioned? This really should be changed as the email was changed too.

Not hating, just contributing to squash bugs and improve design.

Thank you.

No worries, we appreciate your feedback!

I see what you mean, what do you think about ‘Total’. We’re using it in the UI so it would make sense to match it on the PDF.

I think total is much better than “amount due”.

If I could add… it would be nice if one could choose the wording, many people use “quote” or “estimate”. I think you would get more milage if you could customize the estimate like you can the invoice naming convention. I understand that this is much more involved and would probably require a full dedicated tab.

so I think for now… “total” is a very good middle ground.

Thank you very much.

It still doesn’t look like this has been resolved.

Any Quote design that uses $balanceDueLabel incorrectly shows “Balance Due” on Quotes instead of “Total”. Designs that use $subtotals are fine.

I’m having a hard time tracking this issue down in the code. It looks like the only place that balanceDueLabel is defined is in app/Ninja/Presenters/InvoicePresenter.php:

public function balanceDueLabel()
    {
        if ($this->entity->partial > 0) {
            return 'partial_due';
        } elseif ($this->entity->isType(INVOICE_TYPE_QUOTE)) {
            return 'total';
        } else {
            return 'balance_due';
        }
    }

However, this code looks like it’s doing the right thing, but it doesn’t seem to be working when the PDF is generated. balanceDueLabel is still returning “Balance Due” for quotes instead of “Total”.

This is PHP code, the invoice design uses JS code.

Where does the value of balanceDueLabel get passed into the JS code? I can’t seem to find the variable balanceDueLabel set anywhere inside JS code.

https://github.com/invoiceninja/invoiceninja/blob/master/app/Models/Traits/PresentsInvoice.php#L257